As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Senior Customer Facing Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for maximizing store in-stocks, promotional event management, supporting incremental sales opportunities, driving efficiencies and reporting. The position works within the Nestle Health Science Customer Facing (Supply Chain) Team, specifically supporting the Drug Store Channel. This role will also help build collaborative customer and internal stakeholder relationships to drive end to end supply chain efficiencies for both the customer and Nestle Health Science. This is a remote-based opportunity, however, top preference will be given to candidates located within the greater Chicago, Illinois metropolitan area.
• Drive baseline and promo forecast and performance maintenance in the customers forecasting tool.
• Adjust customer forecast to align with POS trends at both the Distribution Center and Store levels.
• Manage new item introduction with sales and develop the exit strategy for discontinued items during planogram updates.
• Optimize orders by analyzing customer ordering patterns and identify improvement opportunities.
• Track in-stocks, fill rate, Warehouse Ship to Arrive (WSTA), Weeks of Supply (WOS), and forecast error to identify drivers of low performance.
• Report total delivered supply chain metrics to discover trends, gaps, and opportunities including On-Time Fill Rate (OTFR), SSIS (Subscribed Store In Stock), DC SL, 1506/waste reduction.
• Collaborate with the customer to optimize service, inventory, and cost to serve by:
o Partner with customer on replenishment strategies to deliver seasonal and promotional events.
o Lead weekly meetings to improve in stocks, drive sales, optimize inventory and improve forecast accuracy.
o Build relationships across the customer’s Transportation, Logistics, and Replenishment Teams.
o Execute ad hoc customer specific supply chain projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or in a related field required.
• 3+ years of customer Supply Chain related work experience required; equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered (i.e.: High School Diploma and 5-6+ years of relevant work experience).
• Demonstrated fluency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) required.
• Prior knowledge of Supplier Net and Intuit Systems is highly desired.
• Must have excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, organizational and stakeholder management skills.
• Must possess strong analytical skills (ability to focus on analyzing, interpreting and extracting insights from large amounts of data and developing recommendations).
• Must have strong continuous improvement skills (strong curiosity to find root cause, drive out waste and identify synergies) and must be able to streamline processes to maximize efficiency and continuously improve.
• Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
• Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Willing and able to travel up to 10% based on the needs of the team and the business.
The approximate pay range for this position is $80,000 to $90,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at: About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.