At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Do you have experience troubleshooting and repairing mechanical/electrical equipment? Do you thrive when you can work and make decisions independently? If so, you could be a good candidate for our Field Service Technician role – the people who keep our business clients’ shipping and mailing equipment up and running.
Your background might be working on office machines, engines, robotics, HVAC, copier/scanners, ATMs, or Point of Sale (POS) registers. You are comfortable with building client relationships and customer service and can earn commissions on top of our competitive pay and generous benefits package.
The range of pay for this position is $24.00 - $28.00 per hour with the actual rate of pay dependent upon the following factors: work location for the successful candidate, experience and qualifications.
What you will do:
- Install and configure software applications and hardware peripherals at customer sites
- Train customers how to use equipment and review job aids with client administrators/operators
- Contribute to revenue growth through sales leads and billable professional services-earn commissions on supplies and/or services you sell
- Deliver solutions remotely and onsite
- Stay up to date on Pitney Bowes industry knowledge
Who you are:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze hardware and software problems
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and reliable vehicle for daily travel to multiple customer locations (a company car may be provided depending on territory)
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs with or without accommodation
- Ability to maintain, repair and install mailing equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable equipment
- Ability to establish priorities and work under deadline pressures
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and overtime if needed
- Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our international operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90... Read more