We are looking for a learning administer to support Workday Learning Management System and Questionmark assessment tool. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience in Learning Administration and a proven track record of managing LMS systems and processes. Prior experience with Workday Learning would be a plus.
• Manage the day-to-day administration of the Workday Learning platform and the Questionmark assessment tool, including the setup and configuration of the system, automated campaigns, user roles, and permissions.
• Manage a content repository outside of the learning management system to ensure source files are saved. Collaboarate with other internal training teams on the structure and process.
• Publish training content and Questionmark assessments in Workday Learning, including instructor-led training, eLearning modules, and other learning resources.
• Monitor the performance of the Workday Learning platform and provide technical support to the L&D team and end-users as needed.
• Ensure that the learning assets and processes comply with industry standards, regulations, and best practices. Provide suggestions on new processes and use of new features.
• Collaborate with the L&D team to manage training schedules, enrollments, and tracking of employee progress and performance.
• Work with the IT team to integrate the Workday Learning platform with other systems, including OpenSesame.
• Work with IT team to load EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) forms with historical data into Workday Learning
• Develop and execute test plans to ensure that the migration process is error-free.
• Work with the L&D team to ensure that the system meets their needs and requirements.
• Create best practice standard operating procedures (SOPs) and develop and deliver training sessions to the L&D team on how to use the Workday Learning platform and Questionmark tool effectively.
• At least 5+ years of experience with a learning management system, preferably Workday Learning.
• Knowledge of best practices for learning and development and industry standards.
• Experience in developing and delivering training content, including instructor-led training and eLearning modules.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Experience in project management, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **