CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software.
Every business is a software business, and is under pressure to innovate constantly. This increased velocity introduces new business risks.
CloudBees is building the world’s first end-to-end automated software delivery system, enabling companies to balance governance and developer freedom. CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees.
Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
The Benefits of Being a Bee
We're helping the world build better software. That begins with making work better.
- We are a fast growing, global company - Our global mindset affords Bees with opportunities for global travel and the flexibility to be part of the global software movement in whatever local community you call home. We even have Bees in the Canary Islands!
- Family is important to us - We support working parents by providing paid leave for new parents! Our policy also covers adoption. Take your leave anytime in the first year to bond as a family. We won’t even make you use your vacation days. The number of parental leave weeks varies by country and is locally competitive around the globe!
- Flexible work schedules - When you have employees all over the world, a flexible work schedule is a must. Every hour of the day you will find busy Bees working. This gives you the freedom to work when you’re at your personal productivity peak.
- Comprehensive Benefits - We offer competitive healthcare plans that include medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more. We also offer a generous vacation plan to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
- Professional Growth - We invest in the professional growth of our Bees. Attend conferences, sharpen your skills, get certifications and take advantage of mentorship opportunities within CloudBees. Our talent pool runs deep and we share knowledge as a practice.
- Casual Work Environment - CloudBees has a casual work environment and encourages you to come as you are and be your authentic self.
We’re a globally distributed team of passionate bees working to power the continuous economy.
Come join the Hive!