Intuitive, headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., is the pioneer and a global leader in robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgery. Intuitive develops, manufactures and markets the da Vinci® surgical system.
Intuitive was founded in 1995 to create innovative, robotic-assisted systems that help empower doctors and hospitals to make surgery less invasive than an open approach. Since da Vinci® became one of the first robotic-assisted systems cleared by the FDA for general laparoscopic surgery, it’s taken robotic-assisted surgery from “science fiction” to reality.
Working with doctors and hospitals, we’re continuing to develop new, minimally invasive surgical platforms and future diagnostic tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world.
Working at Intuitive
At Intuitive, we’re a team of highly-capable people working together to advance minimally-invasive care. We're a mission-driven team and it’s the dedication to our work that inspires us to take on some of the biggest and most complex healthcare challenges. It’s also what draws some of the best talent in the industry to our global doorstep.
Our people are as unique as our mission. We hire individuals who live and breathe our values before they ever join our team. We value character built with integrity and humility, strong capacity to learn, high energy to get things done, and experiences that help us think in new ways so we grow, together. We believe it’s these things that will ensure your success at Intuitive.
We believe speed is life, small teams have big impact and innovation is essential to our success. Our minds—and doors—are always open. We are proud of our accomplishments, yet humble in our approach. We do work that matters with an outstanding team who believes in making a difference for our customers, surgeons and their patients around the world. We are Intuitive. Watch our latest video to learn more:
Benefits and Perks
- Health: Your health is important. We have comprehensive programs and plans to ensure you can stay healthy in all aspects of your life.
- Time Away: Whether it’s time with your family and friends, you’re expanding your family or just need time to recharge, you’ll have the time away you need to focus on what matters at any stage of your life.
- Finance: Whether it’s saving for retirement or you have other financial priorities, we’re here to support your short and long-term goals.
- Shared Success: Every employee is a shareholder. Our incentive programs align with the long-term interests of the company, our customers and shareholders.
- Growth and Development: We want you to build new skills, expand your knowledge and tackle new opportunities. Our career development programs allow you to do just that… and more.
- Thoughtful Perks: You can enjoy a variety of perks—from discounted services and experiences to commuter benefits—to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Making a Difference
At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
If you're interested in impacting the world of minimally invasive care, view our Open Jobs tab to find positions that interest you or follow our company to stay up to date about networking opportunities, events, new roles and more!
We look forward to receiving your application!