OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
Investors: OfferUp is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Warburg Pincus, OLX, Jackson Square Ventures, and GGV Capital. $381M in funding raised to date.
Our Mission: To build the largest, simplest, and most trustworthy local marketplace.
Our Vision: Empower people to connect and prosper.
Headquarters: OfferUp has more than 350 employees spread across a headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, and an office in Miami, Florida. Where everyone has something to offer. Follow along while we build America’s neighborhood marketplace, and impact our communities along the way. It's backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Warburg Pincus, GGV Capital, T Rowe Price, and Coatue Management. with additional offices in Miami, FL, US, Mexico City, MX, and hiring remotely across the US.
- + 100M+ OfferUp app downloads to date
- + 20M+ monthly users
- + Top 5 Shopping app in the App Store and Google Play Store for three years
- + 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
- + OfferUp works directly with nearly 2000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities
We’re a diverse team with diverse passions and skills, but we’re united by a shared commitment to helping people accomplish their goals through the power of peer-to-peer commerce.
We believe in what we do
We’re on a mission to help millions of buyers and sellers come together to discover value through our local marketplace.
Our company culture makes us unique. At the best companies in the world, work and life aren’t just balanced, they’re blended. Team outings, virtual celebrations and lunch-n-learns, informal gatherings, and family events keep our neighborly culture strong. We’re a diverse team with diverse passions and skills, but we’re united by a shared commitment to helping people accomplish their goals through the power of peer-to-peer commerce.
Our Cultural DNA
- Driven: Live with passion and hunger to always be improving and innovating; have an insane curiosity to seek better outcomes.
- Neighborly: Be respectful, collaborative, open and honest. Be in the constant pursuit to help and elevate your colleagues.
- Adaptable: Authentically embrace new alternatives and be open to all possibilities.
Learn more about us, visit our Instagram "Life at OfferUp" ⇓