SoftwareOne is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With capabilities across the entire value chain, it helps companies design and implement their technology strategy, buy the right software and cloud solutions at the right price, and manage and optimize their software estate. Its offerings are connected by PyraCloud, SoftwareOne’s proprietary digital platform, that provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 5,800 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareOne provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareOne’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange.
Find Your Work – Life Harmony at SoftwareOne
At SoftwareOne, we have long said our people are our greatest asset: that’s why we support and care for our colleagues as well as invest in our people and their professional development. We also advocate for work – life harmony at SoftwareOne rather than work – life balance. Rather than pitting one against the other – we strive for a blending of the two.Our people need to be curious, ready to go above and beyond, driven and innovative, because we never stand still when searching for the best solutions and shaping the future for our customers.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a global organization SoftwareOne has the privilege of hiring the best and brightest from all cultures, from all backgrounds, from varying levels of experience and success. Our people is what makes our culture so unique and we strive to foster a culture that allows for individuals to be the best version of their self, learn from their peers and grow in their careers. At SoftwareONE we work every day to ensure that no matter your racial, ethnic, religious, sexual or other preferences may be that we have a welcoming – and constantly evolving – work environment for all.
In terms of gender distribution, SoftwareOne's employe population comprised 65% males, 34% females and 2% trans or other specific gender denominations as of December 31, 2021. As an equal opportunities employer, SoftwareOne's workforce consists of people of 82 different nationalities, speaking 32 languages and representing all of the major religious groups.
Benefits & Perks
We are a global organization and our benefits reflect the needs of our employees specific to where they work. In addition, we offer a comprehensive global career path and development opportunities.
- President’s Club: For our highest achievers across all departments – recognition from both leadership and peers.
- Recognition—Quarterly Incentive Programs: Our SoftwareOne employees are valued and recognized for going above and beyond via our Motivosity platform.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere & deliver excellence everywhere – from Miami to Madrid view our global offices.
- Continuing Education: We offer tuition reimbursement to help you further your career goals and / or technology certifications; we also have a dedicated learning platform – FUSE – a modern learning experience.
- Dress Up/Dress Down: Whatever makes you comfortable – we are most certainly not a suit and tie company.
- Employee Stock Option Programs (SIX: SWON): All employees can be shareholders and can participate in owning a piece of SoftwareOne.
- Employee Exchange Program: Apply to work in a different area of the world and learn from your colleagues in a new culture.
- Comprehensive Holiday Time: Time off to relax and recharge – spend time away from the office to pursue your favorite hobby or time with family and friend
Search For Your Dream Job Today