Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR), a leading broadband communications company and the second-largest cable operator in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. Spectrum Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. The advertising sales and production services are sold under the Spectrum Reach™ brand. News and sports networks are operated under the Spectrum Networks brand.
We believe in fostering a culture in which every employee feels respected, engaged, and able to reach their full potential. Our hardworking and diverse workforce is focused on helping our business grow, and we are committed to helping them grow. Together we will deliver industry-leading products and services and exceed customer expectations.
With our business resource groups, we welcome you to be part of a strong community that gives you opportunities to network, develop and grow your career.
Some benefits that we offer include:
• Paid, on-the-job training and significant opportunities for advancement
• Education assistance of up to $10,000 per year for tuition, books and eligible expenses
• High quality and affordable health care coverage for all employees and their family members
• Spectrum has absorbed the full cost increase for medical, dental and vision for the last 10 years, keeping
employee costs flat
• Paid time off including vacation, sick time, personal days and holidays
• 401(k) with 100% match up to 6% of pay plus an additional 3% company contribution to a Retirement
• Free and discounted Spectrum services and deep discounts on Spectrum MobileTM regardless of where