Follow Spoiler Alert To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Spoiler Alert is a Boston-based technology company that offers software and professional services to help food businesses recover more value from distressed and unsold inventory. We work with operators of food distribution centers and partner with companies like Sysco and HelloFresh to enable item-level tracking and reporting of food recovery and waste diversion activities, while also facilitating food donations, discounted sales, and organics recycling to local, regional, and national networks of outlets. Our ultimate goal is to help companies analyze, manage, and mitigate the negative impacts of unsold inventory and waste.
Born out of MIT in June 2015, Spoiler Alert graduated from Techstars and MassChallenge (two of the leading startup accelerator programs in the U.S.) and is backed by some of the nation’s leading food, ag and supply chain investors. We pride ourselves on its collaborative culture & sustainability-focused mission, and values transparency, personal growth, and results.
- Benefits Overview
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Subsidized health and dental insurance plans (PPO and HMO options)
- Monthly commuting subsidy for use of public transit or carpooling
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Availability of a 401(k) plan (via employee pre-tax contribution)
- 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 10 company holidays per year
- Two months of paid universal parental leave (additional unpaid leave options available)
- Quarterly paid volunteer outings with community partners
- Professional development (quarterly OKRs, management 1:1s, conference and training attendance, annual performance review and compensation evaluations)
- Open office environment with casual dress and free snacks/beverage