WHO WE ARE
SumOfUs is a global movement of consumers, investors, and workers standing together to hold corporations accountable for their actions and forge a new and sustainable path for our global economy. We are a movement of more than 20 million people, brought together by a global team of 40+ campaigners, fundraisers and operations staff. Our purpose is to challenge corporate power everywhere. We hold the biggest corporations in the world (and their political allies) to account by mobilising millions of people to take collective action.
We are aiming to fundamentally reshape the global economy to put people and planet over profit, but we know we can not do it alone. We build partnerships with on-the-ground activists and organisers, and we follow their lead. We innovate, experiment and embrace professional and organizational growth. We invest in people and we invest in how we work, because our vision calls on us to build the most effective, global, diverse, and talented team possible.
We highly value a diverse team and an equitable work environment where every member of our team is set up to thrive. We have taken steps to nurture this environment including an Anti-Oppression Leadership Team that leads work to transform injustice within thE organization. We expect all team members to take responsibility for co-creating an equitable work community where everyone is able to do impactful, world-changing work. We offer benefits including additional sick days for parents and caregivers, flexible working hours, and professional development stipends. We review our policies and practices for equity frequently.
SumOfUs is a fully remote and distributed team, and as such we offer:
- Stipends to offset cell phone and internet costs, set-up home offices or to rent space in a co-working environment
- Five weeks paid vacation (plus additional sick leave and all major public holidays off and 6 months paid parental leave)
- Contributions to retirement
- The ability to work from home and work with a degree of flexibility outside our core hours of operation
- We cover private health insurance premiums for employees and dependents who live in countries without public insurance
This Page Is No Longer Active
Looking for open roles? Search positions here.
Contact us to re-start this subscription if you are a representative from SumOfUs.