Here’s your all-access pass inside Easel.
📚 The Easel Team at Teachers Pay Teachers is creating the next generation of device-enabled learning experiences for millions of teachers and students. Now, you’re invited to watch our event with a few of the tech leaders behind these mission-driven tools.
- Discover the technology behind Easel (sneak a peak)
- Gain tips for product collaboration
- Learn how technology is impacting education
- Hear about TpT's collaborative culture
- 12:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Will Cullen, Supply Generation Lead
- 12:15 PM ET - Product Demo by Tom Knight, Director of Product
- 12:25 PM ET - Panel Discussion and Q&A featuring
- 1:25 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Teachers Pay Teachers: We believe teachers have one of the most vital jobs in the world, and we’re here to support them. What began as a word-of-mouth marketplace where teachers could buy and sell educational resources is now a teacher-powered digital learning platform. Our community of 7M+ educators relies on us for engaging, accessible, classroom-ready materials—and we rely on our team members to continue developing solutions that improve the lives of teachers, students, and, ultimately, the state of education itself.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.