The future of tech for women in Miami looks bright. We found out why during a night of networking with Millennium Management.
Millennium Management, a global investment firm, recently opened an office in the bustling Brickell district of Miami with plans to expand their technology team. We enjoyed an in-person event with their tech leaders to discuss the South Florida tech scene, Millennium’s cutting-edge platform, and career opportunities.
During an evening of networking, engaging panel discussions, and Q&A hosted at LPM Restaurant & Bar, attendees:
- 🌟 Liaised with women tech leaders.
- 🚀 Gained expert career advice.
- 🔌 Made new connections.
- 📈 Paved the way for future opportunities.
- 🔥 Raised your profile in the Miami tech community.
- 🔍 Got an inside look into how one of the world’s largest investment firms deploys applications & systems (e.g. Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, and Investment Portfolio Analytics) across a 1,000-person Technology department.
- 4:30 PM ET - Event Check-In
- 5:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff & Event Housekeeping
- 5:05 PM ET - Welcome Address
- 5:15 PM ET - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A
- 5:45 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 5:45 PM ET - 30-minute Networking Session
- 6:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Millennium Management: Millennium is a global alternative investment management firm, founded in 1989, which manages more than $56 billion in assets.
Technology and data lie at the heart of our business, and our technology professionals make an immediate impact by working side-by-side with investment teams to build innovative solutions for complex problems at scale. As one of the world’s largest investment firms, we have a differentiated ability to put extensive resources and the latest technology in the hands of our engineers, and our business benefits from leading thinking across the spectrum of technology, including data analytics, low latency computing, information security, machine learning, and AI.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a leading career & events platform on a mission to fast-track economic equality. We’ve produced 2,000+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.