Listen up. SoundCloud wants to talk diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging (DEIB) & careers – with you.
🎶 SoundCloud, the world’s largest music and audio platform, lets people discover and enjoy the greatest selection of music from the most diverse creator community on earth.
And their work community speaks to inclusivity, too. SoundCloud teams are committed to ensuring DEIB at all levels and empowering a work community where everyone’s voice is heard.
Watch our event to:
- 🌈 Learn how SoundCloud puts DEIB into play
- 🔌 Plug into career advice & industry insights
- 🎧 Hear what’s trending with SoundCloud’s product & platform
- ✨ And so much more
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome Address and Product Demo from Hazel Savage, VP, Music Intelligence
- 12:20 PM ET / 9:20 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Event Concludes
About SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, and thriving communities. As one of the world’s most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalog of music, and an artist services and distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a leading career & events platform on a mission to fast-track economic equality. We’ve produced 2,000+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.