We invite you to a special virtual networking and hiring event with the women leaders from Microsoft in Latin America. During a 90-minute session, you’ll gain exclusive insight into Microsoft’s technology organization, career advice, professional connections, and a behind-the-scenes look at the company culture.
This event took place on Thursday, December 3rd from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PT).
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - Kick-Off from PowerToFly
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Keynote Address from Vanessa Feliberti, Corporate Vice President, Substrate Platform
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Yina Arenas, Principal Group Program Manager
- Angie Brown Campbell, Program Manager
- Vanessa Feliberti, Corporate Vice President, Substrate Platform
- Janeth Guerrero Gomez, Software Engineering Manager
- Estefania Tenorio, Software Engineer 2
- 3:45 PM ET / 12:45 PM PT - Breakout Rooms
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event concludes
About Microsoft LATAM: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft has 35 offices in 18 Latin American countries with headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, American Express, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.