Moody’s Corporation and PowerToFly invite you to a special virtual networking experience.
Technology is critical at Moody’s, a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. During this 90-minute session, you’ll meet a few of the company’s most prominent women leaders and male allies and gain insight into the evolving financial technology landscape.
We’re bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at the tech team’s upcoming projects, work culture, and industry trends. Plus, you’ll gain career advice from successful women leaders. Questions encouraged!
This event took place online Thursday, 28th January, from 3:30 PM IST to 5:00 PM IST.
- 3:30 PM IST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:35 PM IST - Welcome & Keynote Address from Durga Bhavani, Associate Managing Director
- 3:45 PM IST - Product Exposition from Srinivasan Janardhanan, Senior Vice President Manager – Ratings and Research Support
- 3:55 PM IST - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Amrita Choudhuri, Senior Manager, Analytic Data
- Gnana Thripura, Assistant Director, Senior DevOps Engineer
- Shirin Sehgal, Vice President, HR Regional Lead
- Megha Thapar, Assistant Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- 4:25 PM IST - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:30 PM IST - Breakout Sessions
- 5:00 PM IST - Event Concludes
About Moody’s Corporation: Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody’s Corporation consists of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions.
As data becomes increasingly abundant, Moody’s technology organization provides organized, relevant, and proprietary data resources. They have the world’s largest collection of private credit risk data, allowing them to bring fast, valuable insight to clients.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Moody’s cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.