The world has a problem. We’re collecting troves of data, but we lack human analysts. How do we close the gap? Cue Primer.
Tune into a virtual networking event with a machine intelligence company that’s building systems to read and write. Built on top of a core set of computational engines, Primer’s architecture allows customers to process diverse sets of document types—creating key insights and human-readable texts + graphics.
Sounds cool? Now is your chance to get a behind-the-scenes look at Primer’s tech organization, their upcoming projects, and what’s next in the field of machine intelligence.
Primer’s women leaders share an inside perspective on what it’s like to work there, how women are supported, and why they think you’ll love their team.
While you don’t have to be job searching to watch, Primer is hiring!
This event took place online Thursday, February 25th from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT).
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 1:05 PM ET / 10:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Amy Heineike, Vice President of Engineering, EMEA
- 1:10 PM ET / 10:10 AM PT - Product Demonstration from Andrea Butkovic, Senior Product Manager
- 1:20 PM ET / 10:20 AM PT - Tech Talk from Delenn Chin, Senior Data Scientist
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Andrea Butkovic, Senior Product Manager
- Charlene Chambliss, Machine Learning Engineer
- Delenn Chin, Senior Data Scientist
- Stevi Driver, Senior Product Manager
- Amy Heineike, Vice President of Engineering, EMEA
- Renee Park, Director of Product Management
- 1:55 PM ET / 10:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Primer: Primer is a machine intelligence company headquartered in San Francisco with a growing remote workforce. They build machines that can read and write, automating the analysis of very large datasets. Primer’s technology is deployed by some of the world’s largest government agencies, financial institutions, and Fortune 50 companies. Their mission is to accelerate our understanding of the world.
Whether you are honing an algorithm to solve a problem or working with customers to identify their most important problems, team effort is essential. Primer values initiative, creativity, and integrity. They take care of each other.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.