Tune in to a virtual hiring and networking event with Microsoft.
Hear personal stories from their leaders and get an inside look at a leading technology company—including Microsoft’s upcoming projects, employee perks, and what it’s really like to work there.
This event took place online Thursday, May 6th from 5 PM - 6:30 PM ET (2 PM - 3:30 PM PT).
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Ruhiyyih Mahalati, Partner Group Engineering Manager
- 5:25 PM ET / 2:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Dina Papagiannaki, Partner Software Engineering Manager
- Sudha Mahajan, General Manager & Partner, Product Management
- Wale Akintayo, Program Manager II
- 6:25 PM ET / 3:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Microsoft: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This involves being deeply inclusive. They expect each team member—no matter what their level, role or function—to play an active role in creating environments where people of a diverse range of backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.