You’re invited to watch our virtual networking event with Okta, Inc.
They’re hiring remote team members and would love to hear from you.
During this interactive online session, you’ll gain a behind-the-scenes look at the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise featuring a panel of Okta’s leaders and recruiters.
Not job searching? Don’t sweat it. The event includes tech talks and career insight from leading professionals in tech and customer success.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working at Okta.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 2:05 PM ET / 11:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Alvina Antar, CIO
- 2:15 PM ET / 11:15 AM PT - Tech Talk from Stacy Hong, SVP of Engineering
- 2:25 PM ET / 11:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 2:55 PM ET / 11:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 3:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Okta: Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers. Learn more about Okta’s inclusive culture here and the first State of Inclusion Report.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Microsoft, American Express, Facebook, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.