Watch our networking event with Slack.
We’re bringing you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Slack, the premier collaboration hub that supports 10+ million active users a day and drives business initiatives for global teams.
You’ll hear from some of Slack’s top product leaders plus get the inside scoop on their people-first culture and why you might love working there. Bonus: receive top-notch advice and guidance for propelling your career.
This event is geared especially to Product Managers.
Watch the event to…
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working at Slack.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address from Ali Rayl, Vice President, Product
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Slack Technologies, Inc.: Slack is the leading channel-based messaging platform that’s transformed business communication. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people worldwide use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward. Slack is where work happens.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.