Tune in for a behind-the-scenes look at Millennium Management, a global alternative investment firm.
During a 90-minute virtual event, you'll learn how Millennium delivers the highest quality returns to its investors while staying committed to integrity, discipline, and excellence.
Plus, we dive into what it’s like to be a team member at Millennium, how you can develop your career with the firm, and what diversity & inclusion mean to the team. Tune in to decide if Millennium is the right place for you.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working at Millennium.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 4:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 4:05 PM ET - Welcome Address from Vlad Torgovnik, Chief Information Officer
- 4:15 PM ET - Panel Questions
- 4:25 PM ET - Breakout Sessions
- Tech Talk with Audience Q+A
- Middle Office/Ops with Audience Q+A
- 5:25 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 5:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Millennium Management: Millennium is a global alternative investment firm, founded in 1989 which manages more than $39 billion in assets. They seek to pursue a diverse array of investment strategies across industry sectors, asset classes and geographies. Millennium was founded on the belief that innovation and results come from empowering talented, independent-minded individuals. To them, success is the combination of drive and discipline.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Microsoft, American Express, Facebook, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.