Tune in for a behind-the-scenes look at SoundCloud’s technology organization, the masterminds behind the world’s leading audio platform.
You’ll hear from some of SoundCloud’s top women leaders and get the inside scoop on how they build tools for people who create and love music & audio.
Like what you hear? SoundCloud is hiring!
Happy where you’re at? Listen in for career-boosting tips and industry insight.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working at SoundCloud.
- Gain career advice from women leaders.
- 9:30 AM PST / 18:30 CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 9:35 AM PST / 18:35 CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Katrin Kern, VP Data
- 9:45 AM PST / 18:45 CET - Tech Talk from Ruchi Juneja, Senior Data Scientist
- 9:55 AM PST / 18:55 CET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 10:55 AM PST / 19:55 CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 11:00 AM PST / 20:00 CET - Event Concludes
About SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company, powered by an ecosystem of artists, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud is an artist-first platform empowering artists to build and grow their careers by providing them with the most progressive tools, services, and resources. With over 250 million tracks from 30 million creators heard in 190 countries, the future of music is SoundCloud.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.