You’re about to get the inside scoop on CoStar Group.
With a pre-existing book of business, uncapped commissions, market-leading products and world-class recognition programs, CoStar Group offers tremendous opportunities for its sales teams.
Best part: They’re hiring across the US and want to meet you!
Tune in to connect with a few diverse sales leaders and recruiters from commercial real estate's leading provider of information, analytics, and online marketplaces across three of their brands: CoStar, Apartments.com and LoopNet.
You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at their sales strategies, team dynamics, inclusive company cultures, and why they’ve received accolades like “Forbes’ Most Innovative Companies” and “Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For”.
→ Registrants will get their foot in the door with CoStar Group sales recruiters—however, you don’t need to be job searching to attend! Come network and gain career-boosting sales tips from diverse leaders.
- Hear firsthand why CoStar Group’s sales teams are great places to work.
- Learn about sales opportunities that match your experience level.
- Discuss sales best practices with industry experts.
- Chat with hiring managers and recruiters.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:35 PM ET / 9:35 AM PT - Welcome Address from CoStar Group
- 12:45 PM ET / 9:45 AM PT - Sales Talk, presented by Nicole Kennedy, Director, Multifamily Mid-Market Sales
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Q+A Featuring:
- Nicole Kennedy, Director, Multifamily Mid-Market Sales
- More to be announced!
- 1:25 PM ET / 10:25 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - Event Concludes
About CoStar Group: CoStar Group is commercial real estate's leading provider of information, analytics, and online marketplaces. They combine research, technology, innovative tools, and powerful marketing to connect the world’s leading commercial real estate professionals with the data, insights, decision-makers, and leads to succeed. They’ve been living and breathing the world of commercial real estate information and marketplaces for over 30 years, giving them the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.Unfortunately, PowerToFly and CoStar Group cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.