You’re about to get the inside scoop on Slack.
🤝 We hosted a virtual networking event with Slack’s sales and solutions engineering leaders.
🎙️ Tune in to hear firsthand what it’s like to work for the collaboration hub that’s connecting millions of people around the world and leading the remote-first work revolution.
💥 You’ll learn the best tips for closing sales, solving business problems, and growing your career.
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Kendyl Saunders, Manager, Sales - Mid Market
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Slack Technologies, Inc.: Slack is the leading channel-based messaging platform that’s transformed business communication. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people worldwide use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward. Slack is where work happens.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.