Get to know Teachers Pay Teachers during our virtual networking event.
📚 Meet a few of the women product leaders from the go-to platform for teacher-created content. You’ll get the inside scoop on how they’re creating market-leading products that serve more than 7.5 million users and 85% of U.S. teachers.
🗣️ Did you know that the product teams at Teachers Pay Teachers talk to teachers multiple times a week, every single week? They call this Continuous Discovery, inspired by Teresa Torres’s book, Continuous Discovery Habits.
🤔 If you’re interested in learning more about how to create a culture of continuous and sustainable learning and discovery in your organization, or you’re interested in learning more about how they did it at Teachers Pay Teachers, this talk is for you!
In this talk, we discuss:
- Best practices for conducting research every week
- How talking to users every week changes your product development process (for the better!)
- Why product designers and engineers should attend research calls
- Tactical advice for recruiting users each week
- How we apply our learnings when building for teachers and students
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Introductions
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Talk with Ellie Bennett, Senior Product Manager and Austen Lazarus, UX Research Operations Specialist : ”Building a Continuous Discovery Habit”
- 3:45 PM ET / 12:45 PM PT - Q&A with the Audience
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Teachers Pay Teachers: Teachers Pay Teachers is the world's most popular online marketplace for original educational resources. More than 85% of U.S. teachers come to TpT to access over 5 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans is now an education powerhouse serving 6 million teachers worldwide.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.