Who You Are:
You are a domain expert on wireless with at least ten (10) years of client-facing experience.
You are equally skilled in designing and delivering technical solutions as you are comfortable speaking with CIOs or line-level engineers.
You are both architecturally and engineering focused so you have an expert command of requirements generation, systems leverage points, capacity planning, reliability, security management methods, performance tradeoffs, architectural pivot points, and domain knowledge.
About The Role:
Myriad360 solves client needs by exploring problem and solutions spaces to deliver technological solutions for our customer base, made up of cloud builders, service providers, and enterprises globally.
Reporting to the Network Practice Leader, your role will be as a hybrid pre- and post-sales architect with the freedom to move into whichever arm suits you best or to remain in a hybrid position.
Your day-to-day as a Wireless Network Architect will see you spending time as a go-to technical advisor to clients, taking a consultative yet authoritative approach to discovering, designing, and delivering solutions across Wi-Fi, 4G, 5G, LoRa, microwave, oRAN, vRAN, and Cloud RAN.
You will join an engineering team comprised of seasoned personnel with experience in both delivery and sales with the goal of augmenting our team’s wireless expertise.
This role is accountable for:
- Understanding client business needs through excellent communication and relationship management, and partnering with Account Executives in communicating to, building, and defending solutions for clients
- Building predictive heatmaps and interpreting active heatmaps to provide recommendations to clients
- Identifying client requirements and evolving client understanding of the market, products, and services
- Domain expertise in wireless, including articulating and building solutions for Wi-Fi, 4G, 5G/CBRS, LoRa, microwave, and other wireless technologies, across multiple vendors
- Configuring and implementing wireless solutions from at least one major OEM from start to finish
- Delivering high-quality architectural knowledge and engineering work on client projects
- Technical project management in coordination with our dedicated PMO organization
- Mentoring future delivery team members in addition to leaders from other practices
- Interpreting solutions proposals to include products and consulting services for implementation
- Providing cross-technology guidance across the whole solution stack, not just a narrow product line definition
- Continually deepening knowledge of new technologies and vendors, including R&D, and lab work
- Delivering a world-class experience to our clients
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in RF, including challenging propagation and attenuation circumstances
- Deep knowledge of Cisco wireless solutions
- Knowledge of at least one other wireless solution: Mist, Ruckus, Meraki, Aruba, Arista
- Deep knowledge of Wi-Fi through Wi-Fi 6
- Aptitude for leading customer conversations
- Client relationship management experience
- Advanced time, expectation, and knowledge management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, technical writing, and diagramming skills
- Knowledge of multi-vendor environments and the challenges therein
- Deep operational experience in systems environments, high level of fluency in network environments
- Knowledge of field expedient networking/remote work tools such as: SSH, Ansible, VMs, VPN, tunnels, OOB management toolsets
- Prior VAR, OEM, and/or FAANG experience
- Basic account and sales management knowledge including familiarity with quota, GP, and rebate programs
- Experience writing professional services scopes of work
- Knowledge of oRAN, vRAN and Cloud RAN
- High fluency in the networking stack (OSI 1-7) e.g. addressing, subnetting, basic routing
- Knowledge of hardware tradeoffs
- Knowledge of current-generation networking solution stack, including MC-LAG, 802.1X, EVPN, VXLAN, MACSec, SDN, Cisco ACI
- Knowledge of Palo Alto, Fortinet or Cisco security products and related solution set, including NAC solutions
- Basic knowledge of non-network OEMs with networking solutions e.g. HPE ProCurve
- Experience with network security, e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAT
- Some SRE knowledge and/or network automation knowledge highly desired, specifically conceptual knowledge of Redis, Storm, Kafka, Ansible, Saltstack
- Experience with Go, F#, Python, Lua, Perl or Rust
- Knowledge of Linux networking stack and/or toolsets
- Knowledge of common networking requirements trees by customers
- A passion for systems development and optimization as it relates to internal process improvement
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 employees must be based in the United States.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $130,000 - 175,000, plus opportunities for profit-sharing bonus and/or commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Myriad360 is the industry’s go-to partner for complex and comprehensive 360° technology solutions and consultation. We are global solutions... Read more