Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our office is in Bengaluru, but we offer flexibility for eligible candidates to work remotely across India. Whatever your preference—working from home, an office, or in between— you can choose the place that’s best for your work and your lifestyle.
Atlassian creates software that empowers everyone from small start-ups to large enterprises. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned - collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian.
Atlassian helps teams everywhere change the world. Our products are revolutionizing the software industry and helping teams collaborate and craft the magic that delivers their best work. Think NASA launching the Rover on Mars or Cochlear gifting those born deaf with the ability to hear, your work directly impacts the products they use to advance humanity.
We’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented FrontEnd Software Engineer to join the Jira Issue Experience team in India. The team’s mission is to improve the New Issue Experience for Jira Cloud customers, making it not only easier to use but also more performant and reliable. You'll work as part of a high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements for our users. You'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
- Solid understanding of how to build frontend applications considering modularity, reliability, security, performance, accessibility, and scale.
- Enjoys working collaboratively, sharing knowledge and helping other developers.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Enzyme, React Testing Library)
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience in engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with continuous delivery.
- Coach and mentor junior members.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.