Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's supports independent thought and promotes a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees. Moody's offers their employees:
Moody’s ESG Solutions is looking to hire an experienced professional to lead marketing, engagement and campaign activities for our SME Solutions business line. The successful candidate will work on marketing, engagement and go-to-market activities with a focus on SME Solutions – one of the five business lines that make up the Moody’s ESG Solutions suite. SME Solutions allows market participants to screen and examine ESG-related vulnerabilities across supply chains and portfolios.
As part of the Moody’s journey in becoming a pioneer in the ESG space, the successful candidate will be required to liaise with multiple teams across the firm (product strategy, product & segment marketing, sales, research, corporate branding & communications) to plan and execute impactful integrated go-to-market campaigns that gain commercial traction. The person will have an instinctive aptitude for creating global ESG-focused campaigns with nuanced strategies and tactics by customer segment and market, where necessary.
The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting and strategically critical moment in our business’s accelerated buildout. Moody’s ESG Solutions is rapidly expanding in headcount to meet ambitious growth targets on the path to becoming the most preeminent data and solutions provider within the ESG domain for every need. By crafting a comprehensive suite of solutions, powered by superior data and overlaid with analytical expertise, our goal is to be a source of leading insight and to champion change within risk management, equity and credit markets. We are looking for an exceptionally talented professional to continue building our profile among our target audiences.
The successful candidate will also participate in gathering of the customer, market and business intelligence to support the business and make sure customer is at the core of our investment and marketing decisions.
Specifically, the person in this role needs to accomplish the following:
Develop the annual go-to-market plan for the business and monitor progress against plan on a regular basis.
Plan and execute various types of SME Solutions-related campaigns (new product launch, engagement, sales, thought leadership) using multiple channels; liaise with colleagues in teams across Moody’s to ensure alignment.
Develop SME Solutions-specific digital marketing / advertising and social media content plans and collateral (client decks / emails / brochures / adverts / website content / copy, etc.); oversee production of SME Solutions content for application across multiple channels.
- Develop integrated SME Solutions-related product marketing campaigns and various content pieces that position Moody’s as a thought leader: white papers, reports, infographics, email campaigns.
- Develop SME Solutions-specific content for use at external meetings, webinars, company-sponsored events and third-party conferences; work with industry organizations to maximize Moody’s voice in the ESG space.
- Work with the sales to ensure that customers are engaged and aware of the value proposition with respect to SME Solutions products and solutions by segment and use case; help drive new business. Prepare SME Solutions related collateral for sales enablement; develop materials to help sales communicate the value proposition of Moody’s ESG Solutions and support the selling process and lead generation.
- Oversee development of training materials and train the sales / customer service teams and other groups within Moody’s on our suite of SME Solutions.
- Work closely with the events and outreach teams to position our SME Solutions offering; suggest opportunities for optimizing events and industry association channels to maximize exposure to SME Solutions products and solutions.
- Manage development of all SME Solutions-specific marketing collateral, promotional emails and other assets to support customer and market engagement and drive growth.
- Continuously analyse and report on the performance of all SME Solutions related GTM activity to maximize effectiveness; make recommendations or ongoing optimization.
- Participate in the customer, market and business intelligence program to make sure the customer needs are at the core of all investment decisions.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required, post graduate qualification in Business / Marketing preferred.
- Experience in successful B2B multi-channel product and segment marketing, and in designing and running integrated go-to-market programs with proven results.
- Experience in managing integrated marketing teams – ideally B2B; skilful at stakeholder management and working with others to achieve shared goals.
- Working knowledge of print and digital marketing channels; ability to leverage marketing automation tools.
- Experience or strong interest in ESG with a specific understanding of SME Solutions (eg. supply chain and/or portfolio risk) issues favorably considered.
- Excellent writer and presenter.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others and be a strong individual contributor.
- Knowledge of market / customer / business intelligence tools and techniques and ability to synthesize findings to impact business decisions.
- Very strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Extremely organized; able to deliver under tight deadlines and on various deliverables at once.