LogMeIn, Inc. builds category-defining products that unlock the potential of the modern workforce, making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe to do their best work, whenever, however, and most importantly, wherever. LogMeIn is a pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement and has become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.2 billion in annual revenue, and more than 2 million customers worldwide who use the company's software as an essential part of their daily lives.
LogMeIn provides cloud-based collaboration and connectivity products and services in three business categories: communications and collaboration; customer engagement and support; and identity and access. Its solutions include online meeting and screen sharing, secure remote access, outsourcing customer service, and password security capabilities. The company derives revenue from subscription fees to its cloud offerings and professional services fees.
Simplifying how people interact with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful insight, deeper relationships and better outcomes for all has helped LogMeIn grow to become one of the world’s top 10 SaaS companies with a leadership position in every one of its markets.
With a platform that supports tens of millions of daily users, over a billion customer interactions, and twenty billion voice minutes per year, LogMeIn has not only capitalized on but helped invent the modern way of working – flexible, dispersed, mobile, efficient, and productive. Their easy-to-use products are adopted by professionals and leveraged by small to medium-sized businesses the world over who are looking for increased insight into their customer's journeys, simpler internal and external collaboration, and a more empowered workforce.
We are seeking a highly driven, growth-oriented Marketing Strategy and Operations leader who will help drive the strategy of the Marketing team and be a change agent in LogMeIn to drive transformation inside and out.
This highly visible role will report directly to the CMO and will collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to effectively conceive, plan, and measure our end-to-end marketing strategy. This marketing leader will drive insight-led change across the marketing team and further extend the benefits of that insight into all of LogMeIn’s commercial teams. This role is a critical hire as LogMeIn solidifies its position as a billion-dollar SaaS company and continues to grow aggressively in the markets we serve.
This marketing leader will be responsible for the multi-million dollar budget, HC, Strategy, attribution, mar-tech, and ROI metrics across the marketing organization.
The successful candidate for this role will be highly analytical, self-motivated, intellectually curious, and looking for a world-class role to drive change and growth in a Marketing organization.
- Partner with the CMO to define multi-year marketing strategy and planning.
- Understanding the overall business objectives from marketing, sales, and business growth perspective, understanding wider business operations, and revenue management.
- Lead annual and half-year business planning, defining marketing programs in collaboration with Product Marketing and Brand teams, facilitating global target setting and prioritization, as well as marketing headcount planning and budget allocation
- Assist the business in understanding how marketing spends and outcomes accurately drive impact and return on investment via accurate reporting & forecasting.
- Support the marketing team in creating multi-channel marketing strategies for new and existing products; including the development of customer segmentation, marketing & targeting, as well as the evaluation of new data sources and advanced data processing technologies.
- Work closely with business partners, technology, and business intelligence teams to evaluate new and alternate approaches, data models, and analytics tools.
- Shift our marketing approach to an insight-led, forward-looking model that drives growth across our business.
- Managing and building the Marketing tech stack and ensuring the toolset meets the current and future needs of the organization.
- Manage the headcount planning and recruitment process to ensure an optimal marketing organization structure aligned to business priorities.
- Building Descriptive, Predictive & Prescriptive data models to drive more effective marketing activities and customer experiences. Own the attribution across all channels.
- Developing customer segmentation strategies, customer journey maps, and other customer insight initiatives.
- Benchmarking and measuring marketing activity performance across the entire customer experience and identifying areas for improvement.
- Improving the accessibility of marketing data through dashboard & reports and ensuring data availability and integrity.
- Partner with M&A team on marketing function integrations of acquired companies.
- Working with IT, Sales, and other teams to integrate marketing toolsets within other toolsets across the organization
- Drive development and optimization of standard Marketing dashboards.
- Improve Marketing process discipline by defining and driving the implementation of key Marketing processes, and fostering continual improvement.
- 10+ years of marketing operations/corporate marketing experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading and motivating teams in a global setting.
- Experience with a wide range of Digital Marketing activities required.
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system failure.
- Consistent record of successfully leading global teams of big data and analytics professionals including internal & external resources that provides information and insights necessary to run and grow a global financial brand.
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation principles.
- Experience in B2B or high volume transactional business.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of senior management and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to derive insights from data and communicate those insights to a diverse audience.
- Attention to detail, excellent written and oral communications, and the ability to communicate and persuade a diverse audience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to established timeframes.
- Experience with business process improvement and change management initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities; ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively; ability to build and motivate high-functioning teams.
- Strong business acumen including exposure/experience in Marketing, sales, operations management, budgeting, forecasting, and economics