We are creating a set of Fintech APIs to enable our business partners to create innovative products powered by Visa’s services and networks. You are a full stack software engineer who is creative, adaptable, and fun to work with. You will need the following to succeed in this position: Experience developing, documenting and maintaining secure RESTful APIs for financial transactions (OOP) Experience documenting SDKs and APIs with clear tutorials and sample apps that other developers can identify with (Swagger & OpenAPI Specification 3.0) Experience in building high throughput, scalable distributed system This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least an advance degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) with 2 or more years of relevant work experience Preferred Qualifications
• Quick learner, self-starter, detailed and thorough • Strong experience working in an Agile environment, commitment to Agile values and team-based work
• Experience in all phases of software development life cycle including project management, functional requirements definition, technical design, development, testing, quality assurance, system certification, systems implementation and system validation
• Knowledgeable of common developer tool sets such as Java, XML, JSON, REST, Spring, etc.
• Experience in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and/or Test-Driven Development (TDD) is required
• Experience in creating performing tests and produce results to ensure accurate compliance with business requirements, project design, load and performance testing
• Strong secure coding practices
• Experienced in devops fundamental practices
• Consistently able to assess and evaluate problems in a production environment and manage risk to the service when recommending chang
e • Experience in best practices for API development and design patterns
• Experience in building RESTful services
• Experience in developing real-time multithreaded Java applications that are fault-tolerant, scalable and can handle high volumes
• Experience in architecture design work considered a plus
• Working knowledge NoSQL DB considered a plus
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
At Visa, we are driven by a common purpose – to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid. As our products and... Read more