Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:RI201: 127 John Clarke Road Middletwn 127 John Clarke Road Suite 3, Middletown, RI, 02842 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Raytheon BBN Technologies, located in Middletown, RI, is seeking an Engineer to join our Sensor Systems group. Our world-class team works with a broad range of government agencies to solve problems that are both technically challenging and cutting-edge.
Applicants must have educational or practical experience with C or C++ and Linux. Educational or practical experience with embedded software generation and testing, and real time software is a plus!
What you will do
- Develop software for deployed DoD Linux systems both low level and real-time software and application specific support services; such as high performance middleware, gui, networking, and performance monitoring subsystems
- Develop driver software and interface specifications for external high performance recorders, sensors, and network interfaces
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team testing your contributions and analyzing performance
- Create and integrate components into a larger system
What you will gain
- Impact on the technical components solving our customer’s most complex problems
- Work with and be mentored by world class and engineers who embrace innovation and challenge the status quo
- Be part of a team that plays a significant role in the security of our nation
What will you need?
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Physics, or related disciplines.
- The ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. A willingness to apply and US citizenship are required. An active security clearance is highly desired.
- Position may require some amount of overnight travel.
Raytheon BBN is proud to offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive 401k company match, a Retirement Contribution plan, performance based incentive, and competitive benefits package. In addition to protecting your and your family’s health and well-being, we also offer important financial and family friendly benefits to meet your needs.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms