At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
The wage range for this position is $96,520 - $115,000/year, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job. This position is eligible to earn an annual incentive bonus.
- This is a Full Time position with Benefits.
- This is a Hybrid role, with 3 days in the Tampa office required. (No relocation assistance offered.)
A Results-driven Leader.who can identify areas of operational, financial, and technology risk and help the business functions mitigate those risks while working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing technology environment. You are a Determined individual who is fully accountable for planning, staffing, and supervision of all audit and advisory activities.
- Report findings on the results of the audit, makes recommendations for the introduction or strengthening of controls, improvements in operations, expense reductions, revenue opportunities and other observations that add value to the operations under review. Demonstrate proficiency with basic technology controls, data analytics and root cause analysis. Provide on the job training of audit staff.
- Assist in developing the annual audit plan and scheduling of audit assignments.
- Perform detailed risk assessments, determine records and activities to audit and scope of audit testing.
- Partner with the business to assess risks, develop governance models, and evaluate compliance impacts of employing new technologies, including robotics process automation, data analytics, and other new technologies. Assist in employing these technologies within Audit & Advisory Services.
- Monitor industry and regulatory (SEC, PCAOB, GDPR) developments and develop recommendations for policy, process, technology and internal control improvements.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive audit program for each assignment (based on engagement risk) that encompasses the adequacy of the systems of internal controls, reliability of financial information, safeguarding of assets, compliance with established policies and procedures, and adherence to state and federal regulations.
- Travel requirements about 10-20%
As an Audit Manager, you have:
- A minimum 8-10 years related experience.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or business related field
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- A High Level of competency in GAAP, internal control principles (e.g., COSO), and IIA auditing standards
- Excellent understanding of business concepts, risks and risk management, processes and operations in a technology environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US. Employer will not sponsor position for employment visa status now or in the future (ex. H-1B).
The following are preferred but not mandatory:
- CPA, CIA, CISA and/or MBA preferred.
- Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Experience with working with data analytics, and other emerging technologies like robotic process automation and machine learning is a strong plus.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from shipping and mailing solutions, to ecommerce logistics services, to financial services. For over 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90... Read more