Founded in 2018, MakersPlace is a curated online marketplace that allows artists to create and sell unique digital creations (NFTs) using blockchain technology (digital art marketplace). We offer a platform aimed at empowering digital creators to create and sell their unique pieces, while providing verifiable proof of authenticity, ownership, and scarcity on the blockchain. Stay up to date on all of our hottest drops and collaborations at MakersPlace on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
MakersPlace is looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our team. This person will be responsible for building across all parts of the MakersPlace product, delivering a high impact product, features and systems. You’ll be responsible for ideation, development, testing, evaluation and iteration to deliver the best product to our creators and consumers. You’ll be joining a world-class engineering team who have hands-on experience building highly scalable services and successful engineering teams at Pinterest.
On this team you will:
- Ideate, develop and iterate upon new and existing features for the MakersPlace creator platform and consumer marketplace.
- Own the implementation and release plans for new features and functionality.
- Build, scale and maintain our blockchain infrastructure including smart contracts, managed wallets, and security --all of which powers every blockchain transaction on MakersPlace.
- Develop internal automation and infrastructure to simplify and scale any inefficiencies and manual processes.
- Be a leader, be bold and get things done.
Ideally you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (8+ years programming).
- Strong customer-first mindset, necessary to build a world-class product.
- Strong communication skills. We’re a highly collaborative team.
- Experience with a dynamic programming language such as Python.
- Experience with Web and Solidity.
- Experience working in NFT, Blockchain or Crypto spaces.
- Deep passion for empowering artists!
At MakersPlace, we curate our team as carefully as we do our digital marketplace to ensure the best experience for both our creative community and employees. Our remote-first company was founded by senior engineering leaders from Pinterest, including the first engineer and former head of growth engineering, and is funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in Silicon Valley.
MakersPlace is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.