Hi, we’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Are you looking for purpose-driven work where Business Systems & Intelligence makes a positive impact on communities around the world? If so, then Committee for Children is an amazing place to grow your career as a Business Systems Administrator – Marketing Automation. We’re a social enterprise dedicated to advancing the well-being of children through social-emotional learning (SEL).
As a Business Systems Administrator – Marketing Automation at CFC, you’ll be responsible for the documentation, implementation, and administration of marketing automation tools and data. You’ll support the organization's goals by working cross-functionally across the organization to to define marketing processes and architect systems, with Marketo as a primary system.
Our team is collaborative, creative, and passionate about our work. Every day brings new challenges, and we jump at the opportunity to solve them. So, if you’re looking for a place that values your unique perspective and empowers you to do great work, then CFC is the place for you.
We’re also growing fast, which means you’ll have an opportunity to make an impact every day. Growth at CFC isn’t just up. It’s up, left, right, around, and through. You’ll have a say in the direction your career takes, the skills you learn, and the way we use recruitment to transform the lives of children.
Let’s talk about benefits.
What we do matters. But we can’t achieve our goals unless we empower every team member to pursue their own goals and live a more fulfilling personal life. Our benefits, perks, and rewards are aimed at doing just that: helping you live your best life at CFC.
- We cover 100% of your premiums for medical and dental coverage and 60% for your dependent’s medical and dental premiums
- Retirement plan + company match up to 6%; CFC also makes an annual contribution on your behalf at the end of the year!
- A flexible work subsidy: $100 per month that you can use on things like phone and internet costs, office supplies, or even commuting costs
- 16 paid holidays (including winter break and 1 floating holiday), 3 weeks' vacation in your first year, and separate sick leave accrual
- Monthly contribution to childcare expenses
What you’ll do when you join us:
- Maintain the Marketo environment and Marketo integration with NetSuite by optimizing system configuration, maintaining critical administration, and ensuring the successful configuration of all Marketo programs
User Management, Training, and Process Documentation
- Perform day-to-day administration of CFC’s marketing systems, provide end user support and system configuration, troubleshoot application software, and manage change requests and release management
- Troubleshoot issues and build new processes as needed
- Create and maintain detailed documentation, including standard operating procedures, workflows, and training documents
- Provide regular testing cadence and reporting analysis and recommend areas of improvement
- Maintain system components to support lead management processes within Marketo and NetSuite, including customer segmentation, funnel telemetry, lead assignment, scoring, and nurturing
- Work with Marketing to optimize email deliverability and maintain processes to ensure appropriate handling of unsubscribes, invalid emails, suppression, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and development teams to deliver projects and identify system improvements
Database Management and Data Governance
- Maintain processes to ensure data accuracy and hygiene
- Manage all audience and suppression lists across our marketing automation platform
- Maintain and optimize systems for lead routing, lead scoring and qualification, lead tagging, segmentation, and overall data integrity as needed
- Collaborate with legal and maintain processes that ensure data privacy and protection measures in line with regulatory compliance standards such as GDPR and CCPA
- Assist with the strategy to build end-to-end processes and architect tech stacks that improve customer engagement and experiences across the entire customer life cycle
Integration with NetSuite
- Work with other BS&I team members to ensure integration with NetSuite and other applications is reliable, predictable, accurate, and optimized; this includes field mapping (determining which fields in Marketo sync to which fields in NetSuite) and ensuring the right fields are being synced to support campaigns and reporting
Reporting and Analytics
- Build and execute a plan for tagging and categorizing marketing efforts (such as campaigns)
- Build processes, communicate best practices, and establish a plan for tagging/categorizing marketing campaigns and activities for consistent reporting
Marketing Technology Strategy
- Determine how new technology integrates with Marketo, what data needs to be passed between the systems, and proper lead source and campaign attribution; regularly review marketing technology reports such as adoption, ROI, and competitive review
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Support and upgrade implemented systems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through professional development
- Contribute to team effort by completing other tasks as needed
- Proactively develop your own skills
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Marketo administrator experience, current Marketo Certified Expert certification preferred
- 3+ years of integration experience between CRM, Marketing, BI, and other platforms
- Experience integrating Marketo with other commonly used B2B marketing tools (NetSuite, Salesforce, and webinar and events platforms) and internal systems/data sources
- Experience implementing data retention, data protection, and data privacy laws (including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CCPA, etc.) in Marketo
- Experience with data management, relational databases, and data transformation
- Intermediate SQL and Excel skills
- Successful track record in working with cross-functional department teams
- A data-centric mentality and solid data point-of-view on system architecture, data tables/schemas, and data management through marketing technology stack
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to work with business stakeholders at a wide range of seniority levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision-making, and discretion, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to relate positively and professionally with colleagues, vendors, and clients
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with a team
- Ability to manage projects and complete tasks by meeting timelines and goals
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish a variety of tasks or demands
- Note: This position is located in the Seattle area or eligible to sit remotely in any of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Transform the lives of millions.
Grow your career while you do it.
At Committee for Children, we’re dedicated to advocating for policies to enhance, gathering research to support, and developing educational programs to advance the safety and well-being of children through social-emotional learning (SEL). Our goal is to impact the lives of 100 million children around the world by 2030.
We’re best known for our innovative Second Step® family of SEL programs, which blend research and rigor with intuitive design to help young people build strengths that will help them realize their goals throughout life. And we feel like we’re still just getting started. We believe that if you make a positive impact on enough children, the ripple effect will help a family, school, community, and ultimately, the world.
We’re proudly building a more equitable workplace.
We’re committed to providing a place that empowers you to bring every bit of who you are to work. When you’re able to be yourself, you do your best work. It’s as simple as that. And to that end, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, without regard to race, color, age, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, genetics, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.