Are you a finance professional looking for a new challenge in your career?
Are you ready to begin your journey in investment banking?
JOIN OUR TRAINING & ON-BOARDING PROGRAM IN EARLY 2024
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Quantitative Finance Bootcamp provides a unique opportunity in Hungary to join an organization impacting the valuation framework of financial products traded across the globe, including bonds, loans, stocks, and derivatives. After the completion of our 6 weeks training program designed to give you all the tools, support, and inspiration you need to succeed in a quantitative financial role at a Top Tier investment bank, you will have the opportunity to join Morgan Stanley’s Valuation Control team.
The Valuation Control team, as part of the firm’s Finance Division, provides an independent assessment of the entire spectrum of Morgan Stanley’s assets from vanilla products to the most complex structured derivative transactions. In doing so, the team works closely with its stakeholders, including senior management, traders, desk strategists, and regulators. The Budapest Valuation Control team leverages its quantitative skill set and product expertise to act as a guardian of Morgan Stanley’s valuation risk across the Globe.
• The possibility to develop yourself by working alongside a diverse, high-performing global team who share integrity, intellectual curiosity, and the desire to work in a collegial environment
• An opportunity to step into a dynamic full-time role in quantitative finance, with excellent career progression opportunities
• A demonstrated recognition of your contribution to the Firm’s success: we value your efforts by providing a competitive salary and benefit package from the first day of the program, including a fully funded sports package, healthcare plan, firm contribution to voluntary pension fund, alongside Flexible working arrangements – core hours and opportunity to work from home
• Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
• Contract via 3rd party agency
• Complete our 6-week training program on: industry context, trading structures, our internal processes, and programming tools
• Acquire quantitative techniques and market knowledge to perform analysis on trades of varying levels of complexity
• Improve existing processes on valuation modeling, market data collection, price generation and quality control
• Engage with colleagues from multiple divisions within the firm including front office (trading desks), Risk Management and Finance team members located in New York, London, Budapest, Hong Kong, and Tokyo
• A fresh graduate or you have 2-4 years of experience in Finance, Economics, Business, STEM or similar field
• Able to demonstrate strategic thinking and learn complex concepts
• Eager to show your analysis capabilities and develop expertise on widely used technology tools such as Excel
• A clear, structured communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and within the construct of a global team
• Able to work well under pressure and enjoy the challenge of doing so