ATS+Partners is an organizational development firm that offers executive search, board recruitment, talent recruitment support, executive training, and consulting services. Our mission is to make an impact by providing an innovative approach to meeting the human capital needs of mission-driven organizations through a multitude of diverse & inclusive strategies.
Are you seeking a new career experience while making a social impact? Do you have prior client management, or recruitment experience? If so, our Recruitment Associate position might the next career move for you. We are seeking a special individual who wants to help our partners achieve their organization's mission. You are a perfect match for our Recruitment Associate position if you are:
o Flexible: You see your role as a critical link in supporting your mission-driven organization partners. You will go above and beyond to ensure that ATS' delivers support when our partners need it the most.
o Reliable: “Follow-up” and “Follow through” are your best work qualities and it makes your partners' job easier.
o Eager: You are excited about working with higher education organizations and want to grow with ATS.
o Dedicated: You have a sense of urgency. You don’t see a challenge; only an opportunity to find an effective solution to improve our operations thus delivering top-notch support.
As a Recruitment Associate, you will report directly to the Managing Director. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the recruitment and staffing processes including the creation of talent sourcing strategies, recruitment plans, phone interview protocols, and managing communications with all stakeholders.
• Managing recruitment projects including sourcing strategies, conducting candidate interviews, managing client relationships, and building organization partnerships.
• Supporting the maintenance of recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System and other data systems) including ongoing data analysis, data management, and data integrity.
• Developing and managing relationships with clients including site visits, survey administration, and ongoing service quality assurance.
• Overseeing event management functions including developing strategic outreach plans, developing materials, and attending industry events/career fairs.
- We value your education experience. For this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (required).
- We value your work experience. At least 2 -5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in are required.
- We value your technical/hard skills. Experience working with Google Applications and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We value your soft skills. You must be detail-oriented and focused on achieving strategic outcomes.
- We value your commitment and dedication. A strong commitment to digging deep and finding a better way to support our mission-driven organization partners is required.
- Compared to other organizations, our compensation rates are competitive.
- Access to health care and 401(K) options for eligible employees.
- A rewarding experience honing your teaching skills, gaining access to potential employers, or learning new career skills.
ATS+Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Decisions regarding all aspects of employment will be made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, status as a veteran, or other status protected by local, state, or federal statute or regulation, unless it is a bona fide occupational requirement necessary for normal operation or business.