Remote location: India.Minimum qualifications:
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Operations Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in electronics or computer consumer hardware.
- Experience in the consumer technology market, OEMs, Original Device Manufacturers (ODMs), and third-party suppliers.
- Experience working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to operate in a fast-moving environment, take on ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent investigative, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, creative, and strategic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As a Program Manager at Google, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects, plan requirements with internal customers, and usher projects through the entire project life-cycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and communicating goals to project stakeholders.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Drive manufacturing operational readiness in the factory, leveraging partner resources as well as ongoing efficiency and improvement across factories.
- Anticipate production and operational risk, communicate and partner with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to manage line bring-ups, qualification, material availability and quality issues.
- Lead cross-functional teams within Google and with external partners to prepare for production ramp and product transitions.
- Lead regular meetings to communicate plans with cross-functional operations and demand planning. Adapt plans based on changing customer requirements.
- Work with OEM partners to ensure performance goals for Quality, Turn Around Time and Throughput (I/O/S) are met or exceeded.