CAREERS AT WOLTERS KLUWERHuman impact that moves society.
Your work will help professionals make critical decisions that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future.
Are you passionate about team and organizational agility? Do you prefer to foster a culture of self-organizing teams who are passionate about continuous improvement? Are you eager to understand and solve organizational agility problems? Are you someone who values coaching and mentoring as your primary means of influencing change? Do you like to use data to measure and track organizational performance and drive improvements? Do you like to aim high and deliver big positive impact?
If this sounds like you, this is the role for you.
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US is looking for a passionate and motivated Senior Scrum Master to join our team. The Senior Scrum Master is an important role to help identify key measures of organizational and team agility and use that data to help influence positive change to improve business outcomes. The Senior Scrum Master seeks to coach and mentor engineering, product management, and development management staff on good agile patterns and practices, how to become self-organizing, manage cross-team dependencies, always strive for continuous improvement, and how best to navigate planning and decision making in the way that makes business sense.
- Embrace servant leadership and lead agile behavioral change by example.
- Educate, coach, and mentor, teams and development managers to help improve organizational outcomes thru the application and adaptation of agile frameworks to our business needs.
- Work with a variety of styles (hands-on, consultant, or coaching) with new and existing teams of various sizes and locations, depending on need.
- Help identify impediments and work to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Facilitate, teach, and/or mentor conflict resolution discussions and alternative approaches to achieve desired business outcomes.
- To drive transparency and trust, identify and measure KPIs that assess team agility relative to business performance and use those metrics to help drive improvements.
- Partner with Agile Coaches, Release Train Engineers, and Scrum Masters across the organization to align on driving the intended agile transformation outcomes.
- Facilitates one or several agile teams, each working under the scrum methodology on a diverse, moderately complex IT project.
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience using Agile methodologies as a Scrum Master.
- Professional Scrum Master and/or Professional Agile Leadership certification(s)
- Have hands-on experience utilizing Scaled Agile Framework® and Scrum in software development organizations
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Agilist (SA), or higher-level SAFe certifications
- Have hands-on experience utilizing Scaled Agile Framework ® and Scrum in software development organizations