What you get to do in this role:
- Work closely with other writers and your manager to update and maintain existing user-focused technical documentation that supports our enterprise software products
- Become familiar with ServiceNow’s content development processes, DITA-based information model, and writing style and standards
- Gain experience working in a fast-paced, globally distributed software development environment
- Develop a basic understanding of ServiceNow’s products and users
To be successful in this role you have:
- BA/BS degree or higher in technical writing, technical communication, English, journalism, or rhetoric; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in these or other related fields
- Understanding of content development life cycles and processes
- Writing samples (from school, work, or other endeavors) that demonstrate your ability to communicate complex or technical ideas clearly
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in software products and technology
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams and manage individual assignments and deadlines
JV22For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $66,690 - $96,714, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.