The software development team maintains our financial reporting and disclosure management software supporting companies with their global regulatory reporting obligations. This position is responsible for ensure high quality product delivery through manual and automated testing. This role works closely with the Product Owner, Developers, Support, and Services to understand both the functionality of the product and also the usage by the end users. The Quality Assurance Engineer provide the expertise in testing and test coverage to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations. This person also works to educate and mentor junior members of the team on test frameworks, test strategy and quality metrics.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to ramp up quickly, strong sense of ownership, and a bias for action.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong sense of Quality and significant expertise in testing code (Whitebox, Blackbox, Performance Tests, Load Tests, etc.).
Skills & Tech Stack
- 4+ years of experience with QA Automation in a C#.NET Framework Environment
- 4+ years of experience with Test Suite and Test Case creation and management. (Jira-Xray preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with Modern Automation Frameworks (Selenium / Ranorex)
- 3+ years of experience with test case data management and data staging
- 2+ years of experience with T-SQL and SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience testing Web Services (REST / WSDL)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with XML Technologies including XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience in writing technical documentation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **