CAREERS AT WOLTERS KLUWERHuman impact that moves society.
Your work will help professionals make critical decisions that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future.
LOCATION: Remote U.S. locations
You will be an important member of the North America Provider Segment Marketing team and develops and executes marketing strategies that increase customer retention, loyalty, and advocacy for Wolters Kluwer's solutions and services. The Customer Marketing Manager reports to the Revenue Marketing Associate Director, and will work with the Revenue Marketing, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Sales teams to oversee impactful campaigns and programs that increase customer engagement, satisfaction, and renewal revenue. You will report to the Marketing Associate Director
· Develops annual and quarterly strategies and plans.
· Collaborates with the Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to align customer marketing goals and projects with our goals and customer needs.
· Segments and targets customer personas (buying committee, non-clinical buyer, users) based on their lifecycle stage, product usage, industry, persona and other criteria.
· Plans and executes customer marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels, such as email, webinars, social media, events, and advocacy platforms.
· Works with digital experience teams to amplify and localize existing customer marketing campaigns.
· Uses existing revenue marketing and audience programs to increase reach of audience.
· Supports customer events and conferences.
· Creates strategy and executes plan for cross selling.
· Identifies content requirements to improve customer marketing and retention efforts and works with content team on production.
· Develops customer stories and works with PR and content teams to repurpose and communicate through media channels.
· Supports usage of return on investment Tool and program to improve win rates on our business.
· Gathers insights and feedback from the market and shares to leadership and teams to help identify risks and opportunities.
· Builds marketable contact databases for important personas to increase reach and effectiveness of digital programs.
· Evaluates options for efficient delivery of customer newsletters.
· Implements ABM customer intel reports for campaigns and High Touch accounts, including impact reports that highlight value of CE solutions in named accounts.
· Provides greater personalization of customer interaction through ABM campaigns focused on High Touch accounts.
· Reduces attrition in low touch/tech accounts through deployment of online and offline marketing tactics.
· Supports renewal of UpToDate and Lexicomp customers in channel partner regions by developing a retention campaign.
· Works with channel partners to use customer marketing campaigns/content and engage High Touch accounts in partner-led sales regions.
· Measures and reports on the performance and influence of customer marketing activities, using metrics such as retention rate, churn rate, net promoter score, customer lifetime value, and revenue growth.
ducation: bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
· 8+ years of marketing experience.
· Motivated to delight customers.
· Customer-facing experience with an understanding of challenges, needs and pain points across diverse international markets.
· Deep experience implementing marketing strategies, tactics, and measurement.
· Knowledge of customer marketing best practices, digital tools, and platforms, such as email marketing, webinars, social media, events, and advocacy platforms.
· Executing successful customer marketing campaigns and programs that promote customer retention, loyalty, and advocacy.
· Storytelling skills with the ability to create compelling customer marketing content and assets.
· Ability to report on marketing performance and effect.
· Collaboration skills, with the ability to work with all partners at all levels.
TRAVEL: up to 20%.