Infrastructure Technology Relationship Managers (IRMs) are responsible for effective customer communication, coordination, and demand prioritization. IRMs interact with Portfolio Managers, application development teams, project and operations managers, and Infrastructure Technology teams to ensure that key customer needs are clearly understood and satisfied in an appropriate and timely fashion. IRMs play a critical role in on-boarding new Portfolio Managers and supporting existing Portfolio Managers globally by leading the provisioning of Infrastructure Technology products and services to meet their needs.
The Infrastructure Technology organization is seeking an experienced professional to join the Relationship Management team to focus on the needs of Systematic Portfolio Managers pursuing bespoke investment strategies. Implementing these strategies requires the deployment of diverse on-premises and cloud-based technologies. IRMs are responsible for soliciting, documenting, and coordinating the deployment of both existing and new technology components to meet the unique needs of our Systematic Portfolio Managers.
A successful applicant will possess a combination of strong interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills in addition to unwavering personal integrity and tenacity required to drive delivery in a dynamic environment.
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting technical requirements.
- Identifying appropriate components to meet the requirements.
- Communicating how the components will meet the requirements.
- Coordinating component deployment across Infrastructure Technology teams.
- Providing timeline estimates for component deployments.
- Creating and maintaining prioritized books of work for customer teams.
- Tracking and reporting deployment status vs customer books of work.
- 3+ years of infrastructure project and/or service delivery in the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies: servers, networks, storage, and PCs
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft’s Azure and Office 365 cloud services
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management
- Familiarity with common AI tooling use cases and benefits, particularly Chat GPT
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with customers, technologists, and senior leaders
- Detail-oriented, customer-focused approach to discovery, planning, deployment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and re-prioritize as needed to meet urgent demands
The estimated base salary range for this position is $175,000 to $250,000, which is specific to New York and may change in the future. Millennium pays a total compensation package which includes a base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package. When finalizing an offer, we take into consideration an individual’s experience level and the qualifications they bring to the role to formulate a competitive total compensation package.