Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
This position consults with functional HR teams on the Nestle+ (Nestle USA, Nespresso, Nestlé Professional, Nestle Health Sciences, Nestle Nutrition, Research and Development, and Quality Assurance) talent and performance management strategy, including key position succession planning, to achieve Talent goals and objectives.
This role has responsibilities related to managing the execution of our Top Talent strategy, the annual PDP process, identifying key developmental experiences and assignments for critical talent, strategic talent projects and ensures effective day-to-day partnerships with counterparts within the Vevey Talent organization. Each Consultant oversees TPM work across Nestle+ functions to strategically enable talent development, sharing and succession, and is mapped to specific critical Talent projects. Preferred location is Arlington, VA, but open to any N+ headquarter location.
- Partner with HRBPs regarding annual PDP process including specific functional needs related to performance, goal setting and ongoing feedback conversations
- Provide Nestle+ level support for core Performance Management activities
Talent and Succession Management
- Manage Top Talent programming and strategy execution
- Partner with HRBPs on current workforce capabilities, future capability needs and activities and actions to close gaps and reskill workforce
- Consult with Talent CoC, PA and DE&I counterparts to ensure alignment on functional/OpCo level needs and solutions
- Provide Nestle+ level support for core talent succession management activities
Process Management & Training
- Develop and facilitate key trainings to support the core global talent management process
- Support the development of key communications around the talent management processes to ensure Leadership and HRBP's know the key due dates, training plans and key meetings.
- Update and maintain the tools utilized by the talent team including Success Factors, reports, forecasting and analytics dashboards.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources/Employee Relations. Human Resource experience must include HR Generalist, operational experience and change leadership/cultural development focus.
- Demonstrated experience with stakeholder management, and influence to solve business/operational issues.
- Demonstrated application of project management and change management skillset
- Ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees.
- Travel req: up to 15%
- Must be able to build relationships, influence, and communicate across multiple levels of the organization.
- Exceptional facilitation, and course design skills and expertise in performance management, change management, negotiation, and conflict management, and very strong business acumen.
- Proven organization skills and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and prefer SAP/SuccessFactors HR knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.