Country:United States of America
Location:HAL99: Field Office - AL Remote Location, Remote City, AL, 36101 USA
Position Role Type:Remote
Collins Aerospace is seeking a highly motivated professional to join us as a Financial Analyst FP&A. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who leads conversations and drives financial recommendations to Central Operations and Program Value Stream teams. You will generate financial forecasts, annual plans, and long-range strategic plans and present to senior leadership. Additional key opportunities are to be the financial partner for program leadership teams to support recurring and ad hoc requests.
Open to remote work with travel as needed.
- Financial lead for Aerostructures wide inventory analysis, inputs forecasting and reporting
- Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) focal for finance; partner with Sites and Value Streams for demand and capacity planning
- Lead annual and long-range strategic financial business plans for inventory inputs and demand/capacity planning
- Key business partner to Program Finance, Central Materials, and Materials Management teams for inventory forecasting, actuals analysis, and risk and gap commentary
- Prepare and present actual results and Key Operating Data reports to senior leadership
- Support audit requests and various ad-hoc projects
- Continuously look for ways to improve current processes and support continuous improvement activities across the organization
- Requires a University Degree and typically requires minimum 5 years prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience or in absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- MS Office suite experience: Excel-advanced formulas, Pivot Tables. Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience in Inventory, Finance, or Data Analysis
- SAP or Business Warehouse experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (MS Analysis, Webi)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Inventory analysis experience
- Experience with large data sets
- Able to communicate and make presentations to senior level leadership
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
See all jobs and apply online at jobs.collinsaerospace.com! Collins Aerospace specializes in aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical... Read more