Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Pinnacle Medical Group, a part of OPTUM, is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have immediate opportunity for a Pediatrician to join our specialty team in Fontana, California.
- 40 hours per week | Clinic Hours Mon-Fi 8a-5p
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 22 patients per day
- EMR: Allscripts
- Dedicated MA and LVN support staff
- A stunning hometown: Fontana is part of the sunny San Bernardino County nestled south of the San Bernardino National Forest.
- Just an hour away from Los Angeles and Orange County.
- The average cost of housing is lower than California’s other major cities.
- It’s within minutes of Victoria Gardens Outdoor Shopping Center, mountain hiking trails, an international airport, a casino resort and much more! You’ll also love the weather and never have to worry about snow!
- Within 30-60 mins from the best schools! Arcadia Unified School District, San Marino Unified School District, Riverside Stem Academy, Diamond Bar High School, Walnut High School, Glen A. Wilson High School
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Pediatrics
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR Proficient
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
- To help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
- Integrity: Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
- Compassion: Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
- Relationships: Build trust through collaboration.
- Innovation: Invent the future, learn from the past.
- Performance: Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
From our flexible delivery models to evidence-based interventions, we're approaching care in a unique way — unlike anyone else in the marketplace. Care delivery represents a significant investment, growth and performance opportunity for Optum and you.
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $212,020 to $297,800. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work... Read more