Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud applications. They bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable. Datadog makes a conscious effort to ensure their employees at every level reflect the many experiences and identities of the outside world, treating everyone with fairness and without bias so they can belong, excel, and succeed together. Datadog supports the health and well-beng of their employees and families with benefits like:
As the Senior Product Manager, Agent, you’ll own the vision, roadmap, and execution related to our Datadog Agent. You’ll work closely with a diverse set of customers to understand how they manage their infrastructure footprint, how they use the Agent to monitor their infrastructure and what capabilities and additional observability would they like into the operations and management of the Datadog agent itself. You’ll work with product teams across Datadog to identify opportunities to improve our Agent and create new business opportunities and customer experiences.
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end experience of installing and managing a Datadog Agent both piecemeal and at scale
- Shape the onboarding experience for customers including the UI experience
- Work with multiple product teams within Datadog to ensure a singular configuration experience for the Agent
- Enable customers to analyze, manage and visualize their infrastructure footprint within the UI
- Work backwards from the customers on a recommendation to simplify installation and management of the agent; Work with internal platform teams to leverage advanced technologies (e.g. Remote Config, Resource Catalog) to achieve the simplification
Who You Are
- Good technical skills and background in software development with an understanding of broader tech architecture
- Good domain knowledge of cloud, virtualization and large scale distributed systems
- Good communication skills, ability to present ideas to technical stakeholders, business stakeholders
- Bonus - experience with developer tools, or building products for developers
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience or equivalent technical experience
Other Specifics of the Role
- Will be working primarily with a remote engineering team (Paris)
- Should be based in NY / Boston
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, the ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $200,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Datadog is the SaaS-based monitoring and security platform for cloud-scale infrastructure, applications, logs, and more. Datadog delivers complete... Read more