Country Portfolio Development Executive II, RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Safety)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens DI SW Americas Simulation Portfolio Organization is part of the Sales Acceleration and Portfolio Development Organization. The Simcenter Portfolio team comprises of Portfolio Development Executives (PFD), responsible for driving Siemens Simcenter solutions (simulation & test products) as part of the digital thread across all the major industries in the Americas. The Simcenter portfolio includes market leading simulation software and is a key component in helping customers innovate and make better products faster.
The MADe modeling software is part of the Simcenter portfolio and is developed by PHM Technology, an equity partner of Siemens.
Job Profile/Position Overview
As part of the DI SW Americas Portfolio Development organization, working in a business development capacity, the PFD (RAMS) primary objective is to drive the MADe product/business to meet revenue targets in the Americas region. This role includes leveraging and working closely with sales (account orchestrators) in key industries and channel partners to help meet the business objectives. As part of the go-to-market strategy using digital threads, you will be also expected to utilize complementary Siemens solutions such as Teamcenter (data management) to help grow and expand the MADe business line at existing accounts. In order to help develop a solid customer base, having the ability to land new customers for MADe is also an important component of the job.
As a PFD, you will be accountable for the following:
- Revenue target for the MADe products in the Americas market.
- Act as the interface between PHM and Siemens sales for the Americas.
- Creation and ownership of a business development plan to achieve revenue for the Americas. This includes identifying key target accounts (direct & indirect) for the MADe.
- MADe overall strategy for the Americas.
- Enabling sales teams, channel partners and other PFD execs on the value of MADe
Reporting to the Americas Vice-President for the Simcenter Portfolio, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop an annual business plan for the MADe solutions. Review on monthly basis the progress of the business plan versus target.
- Work collaboratively with sales orchestrators (account managers) across key industries on qualified opportunities to ensure closing of business.
- Work closely with technical (pre-sales) teams.
- Feedback to PHM and Simulation & Test product development teams on gaps that need to be addressed to ensure addressable market is captured.
- Use of CRM tools (SFDC) to up-date the sales pipeline and activity
- Be comfortable presenting and engaging customer executives, including giving presentations on the value of MADe and Siemens.
- Assist in the development of marketing, white papers and customer facing presentations tailored for key US industries to help drive the MADe business.
- Be able to provide enablement for internal sales and channel partners on the value of MADe.
- Develop strategy, tactics, plans to grow our Simcenter footprint in North America
- Drive revenue to meet our AMS zone business goals
- Drive/execute growth and displacement plans at key accounts with relevant resources
- Assist in developing our Simcenter channel partners and SMB market
- Drive appropriate sales/marketing campaigns that align with our customers business goals
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) of our Xcelerator message and Simcenter portfolio.
- Understanding of Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) and how it relates to the aerospace and defense sector and other core industries.
- Understand the MBSE thread and how it relates to aerospace and defense sector.
- Give feedback to our marketing and development teams for continuous improvement.
- Be flexible/able to travel and meet customers when needed
- Partner with the sales, technical resources, services, product management etc. to define Simulation growth strategies at key accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers not internal and external
- Demonstrated success in presenting and implementing new concepts at all levels of an enterprise
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the globe, and challenge the status quo to drive results
- Ability to expand product growth within key accounts through active partnership with enablement team to best identify how products can impact process
- Understanding of how RAMS impacts systems both in design and fielded
- Understanding and basic knowledge of the competitive simulation landscape
- US citizen or permanent resident
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the RAMS market, ideally customer facing role
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong knowledge of the Siemens Digital Industries Simcenter product suite, or competitive products such as MADe, Cameo, SysML tools, WRR, Opus Suite, EAGLE etc.
3+ years of experience in the sales, service or use of RAMS tools such as MADe is required (Knowledge of simulation and modeling software tools would be an advantage.)
Must currently reside in the continental United States.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A strong career background in engineering with an emphasis in RAMS (preferably aerospace)
- Ability to analyze complex and ambiguous situations, rapidly develop action plans, and lead ad-hoc teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment amid ambiguity and uncertainty
- Passion for driving business value to customers
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Use and understanding of Customer relationship Management tools
The Total Cash Compensation range for this position is $134,700 to $269,400 with 30% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees). The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Siemens is a technology company centered on the industries that form the backbone of economies – manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport. Our... Read more