Make a lasting impression on the candidates you want to attract and hire by partnering with PowerToFly to host a live event, virtually or in-person.
Using your sourcing parameters and our tried and true methods for connecting with diverse talent, we’ll ensure the right candidates are in the room.
- Convert passive talent to engaged candidate leads
- Accelerate time to hire through an educational and interactive experience
- Increase attendees’ willingness to apply to your company by over 55%, on average
- Highlight the diversity of your team and your commitment to fostering inclusion and belonging
Showcase your company’s commitment to building an inclusive workforce by reaching targeted underrepresented groups at scale while amplifying the voices of leaders within your organization.
Summit sponsorship enables you to:
- Increase brand exposure across underrepresented talent pools in tech, sales, and beyond
- Drive traffic to your company page
- Expand your candidate pipeline
- Gain access to thousands of active job seekers through the Virtual Job Fair
Hire faster and more confidently by leveraging our dedicated sourcing team’s support through all stages of the recruiting cycle: research, sourcing, screening, interview, and offer.
Our dedicated sourcing service is designed to integrate seamlessly with your team’s existing processes.
With dedicated sourcing, you can expect to:
- Receive constant support from a dedicated resource focused on sourcing qualified candidates from underrepresented talent pools.
- See a quick increase in candidate leads.
- Have more meaningful conversations between your hiring team and qualified candidate leads.
Identify challenges around DEIB initiatives while getting data-driven solutions through a holistic, 3-year strategy that works in tandem with existing initiatives.
- Develop and integrate strategies for DEIB initiatives
- Audit your current practice and hold conversations with employees at multiple tiers
- Build a data-driven, long-term approach to address current gaps
Strengthen employee knowledge of different DEIB topics, encourage team connection, and build confidence around supporting others with different identities and backgrounds.
- Interactive classroom-style session that further participant knowledge and awareness around a DEIB theme
- Topics include mitigating bias, active allyship, building a culture of belonging, inclusive leadership, and inclusive hiring
- Led by a DEIB expert