Check out our networking event with Bristol Myers Squibb.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop & deliver innovative medicines to help patients overcome life-threatening diseases.
Beyond transforming patients' lives, they provide life-changing careers to their team members.
During this virtual event, you’ll:
- 📚 Learn how diverse leaders from Quality Assurance find balance while embracing purpose
- 🌿 Grow your career with industry insights, advice, & best practices
- ❤️ Lean in – to Bristol Myers Squibb's culture
- 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM EST - Welcome & Keynote Address
- 12:15 PM PST / 3:15 PM EST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 12:55 PM PST / 3:55 PM EST- Closing Remarks
- 1:00 PM PST / 4:00 PM EST - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST - Event Concludes
About Bristol Myers Squibb: is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases. Their medicines are helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience, fibrosis and others. They have built a sustainable pipeline of potential therapies, and are leveraging translational medicine and data analytics to understand how to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to achieve the best outcome.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.