Join T. Rowe Price’s sales leaders for a virtual networking event.
You'll meet several women and male allies on the team, get an inside look at the company, and learn what you can expect if you decide to join.
Happy in your current role? Tune in to hear about investment trends, gain career advice, and learn from successful financial professionals.
The event took place online Thursday, March 4th from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM ET.
- 5:30 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM ET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Megan Hopps, Divisional Sales Manager
- Brendan Asaff, Regional Manager, Integrated Sales
- Lauren Ferrara, Regional Manager, Integrated Sales
- Vinnett Mason, Senior Manager, Intermediary Client Services
- Jim Cronin, Head of US Intermediary, Broker Deal Field Distribution
- 6:25 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM ET - Breakout Sessions
- 7:00 PM ET - Event Concludes
About T. Rowe Price: We are a global investment management firm with over 7,500 associates, nearly $1.2 trillion in assets under management and offices in 16 countries. Through an international reach of equity, fixed income, and asset allocation capabilities, we provide an array of mutual funds, subadvisory and account management, recordkeeping, and related services. We provide these to individual investors, advisors, institutions, financial intermediaries, and retirement plan sponsors.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that connects professionals with companies that value diversity and inclusion. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.