Meet SoftwareONE during an invite-only virtual networking event.
We welcome you to hear from technology leaders and get a behind-the-scenes look at the leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions.
During a 90-minute interactive session, you’ll hear what it’s like to work for SoftwareONE and why their team members think you’ll love being a SWOMie.
Plus, we’ll discuss career advice, industry trends, and how to succeed in male-dominated spaces.
This event took place online on Tuesday, March 9th from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET (7:00 PM - 8:30 PM CET).
- 1:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 1:05 PM ET / 7:05 PM CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Ashley Gaare, President, North America
- 1:20 PM ET / 7:20 PM CET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Jared Cheney, Regional Vice President of Technology Services, North America
- Khristy Young, Practice Director - Future Workplace / Global Product Owner - Intelligent Automation
- Santiago Jimenez, Practice Lead, Technology Services
- Nigel Sammy, Data Platform and Analytics Business Owner
- 1:55 PM ET / 7:55 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 2:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM CET - Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 PM ET / 8:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About SoftwareONE: SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With capabilities across the entire value chain, it helps companies design and implement their technology strategy, buy the right software and cloud solutions at the right price, and manage and optimize their software estate. Its offerings are connected by PyraCloud, SoftwareONE’s proprietary digital platform, that provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 5,800 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that connects professionals with companies that value diversity and inclusion. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.